Updated Sunday December 31, 2017 by HCYS.
In-house Basktball Registration ends on December 31st.
HCYS Youth Basketball is for 2nd - 5th grade boys.
Season runs from January to March 2017.
10 in season games (weather permitting)
In Person Registration and Player Evaulation has ended. Registration is currently online only.
HCYS Winter 2017-18 Basketball League Info
- Each team is assigned one weekday practice (M-F).
- Games are played on Saturdays.
- Each team will play 1-2 games a week.
- If a player will be absent from practice or a game; notify the head coach in advance.
- A parent or guardian must remain with player during each game or practice.
- Practices will begin the first or second week of January.
- Players will be notified of their team assignments by the end of December.
- 4th and 5th grade team’s games are on regulation rims. Games will be running time.
- 4th and 5th teams will have play-off games.
- 4th and 5th grade teams are drafted so coach and team requests will not be honored at the organization level.
- Parent volunteers are needed at every game to serve as score keeper and time keeper.
- Picture day is scheduled for Saturday, February 3rd.
- Games schedules will be posted to website: www.hcys.org
- Parents and coaches are encouraged to utilize the SI Play app for team communications. You may download the app in the Play store or App Store.
- League emails will be generated from our outgoing mail sever: firstname.lastname@example.org. They will display as Danbury Hatters – Hat City Youth Sports. To ensure you receive emails about schedule changes, school closing, etc., ensure these are not directed to your SPAM folders.
Contact us at: Basketball@hcys.org