Updated Sunday October 29, 2017 by HCYS.
In-house Basktball Registration begins on November 1st.
HCYS Youth Basketball is for 2nd - 5th grade boys.
Season runs from January to March 2017.
In Person Registration and Player Evaulation dates Dates and Times:
Saturday, November 11th 9:30 am - 12 Noon
Saturday, November 18th 9:30 am - 12 Noon
Saturday, December 2nd 9:30 am - 12 Noon
4th and 5th grade must attend attend one Player Evaulaton Date.
HCYS Winter 2017-18 Basketball League Info
- Each team is assigned one weekday practice (M-F).
- Games are played on Saturdays.
- Each team will play 1-2 games a week.
- If a player will be absent from practice or a game; notify the head coach in advance.
- A parent or guardian must remain with player during each game or practice.
- Practices will begin the first or second week of January.
- Players will be notified of their team assignments by the end of December.
- 4th and 5th grade team’s games are on regulation rims. Games will be running time.
- 4th and 5th teams will have play-off games.
- 4th and 5th grade teams are drafted so coach and team requests will not be honored at the organization level.
- Parent volunteers are needed at every game to serve as score keeper and time keeper.
- Picture day is scheduled for Saturday, February 3rd.
- Games schedules will be posted to website: www.hcys.org
- Parents and coaches are encouraged to utilize the SI Play app for team communications. You may download the app in the Play store or App Store.
- League emails will be generated from our outgoing mail sever: firstname.lastname@example.org. They will display as Danbury Hatters – Hat City Youth Sports. To ensure you receive emails about schedule changes, school closing, etc., ensure these are not directed to your SPAM folders.
Contact us at: Basketball@hcys.org